Wine tasting in the Madiran - Copie
- The vineyards of Madiran, Val d'Adour
A wine tasting adventure in the Madiran
For this weekend Marie-Aurore is your charming host. In the middle of the vines settle down into one of her magnificent Victorian sofas and enjoy her tapas, served of course with a Madiran wine, no palace on earth offers a better view. As the sun sets just savour the view, and with a glass in your hand, would you want to be anywhere else?On the map
From 201 € /person Based on two sharing
- 3 days/3 nights in a chambre d'hotes, B & B
- A wine tasting workshop with professional taster
- Aperitif and tapas amongst the vines
- Visit to a winemaker
- A swimming pool at your chambre d'hotes
to book this holiday package or receive informations
- Meet passionate winemakers who explain everything about their vines and wines
- Learn how to taste and appreciate the wines with professional tasters
- Enjoy tapas in the middle of the vines
You will set off to discover some of the Madiran vineyards. Meet passionate winemakers who will explain everything about their vines and wines. You are invited by an professional winemaker who will teach how to taste and appreciate the wines and explain their production. Once back with Marie Aurore the wines of Madiran will taste even better, and that view will be even more glorious...
The vineyards of Madiran, Val d'Adour
The reputation of the south west of France is for good living, a warm welcome and a taste for the finer things in life. The Adour valley particularly reflects this. Bordering on the Gers, with numerous vineyards and chateaux, bucolic rolling scenery, and many local festivals, it can be explored on foot, horseback, by bicycle, the many way-marked paths and trails are just perfect for discovering this lovely area.
You will adore
- Walks through the vineyards, tasting the Madiran and Pacherenc de Vic-Bilh wines
- The charming village of Madiran
- The Abbey of Saint Sever de Rustan on the Santiago de Compostella route
- A siesta in the shade of a tree, next to a stream, as you enjoy a stroll along the trails of the Adour valley
- An escapade into the Gers
- From 201 € /person -
- Based on two sharing
The price includes
3 nights in a chambre d'hotes, B & B - Wine tasting workshop - Wine tasting sommelier style - Visit to a vineyard - Booking fee.
The price does not include
Personal expenditure - Local taxes - Cancellation insurance.
Spring Summer Autumn 2018
A walk through the Madiran vineyards:
Do talk a walk through the vineyards, there are many paths and often with superb views over the Pyrenees!
Music and wine in Madiran:
The Festival Of Music and Madiran wine takes place during the second half of July. Pleasure for the ears and the palates! A wonderful blend of gentle notes and wines of character. The perfect time for epicurians to visit!
The Madiran Wine Festival:
The festival takes place the 14th and 15th August. You can meet all the Madiran winemakers in the gardens of the Prieure hotel in the centre of Madiran village. The producers will explain their wines, you can taste all their range, and buy them at advantageous prices. It a friendly convivial weekend. Over the weekend there are numerous concerts, bandas, dinner dances, entertainments. A wonderful weekend, superb wines, a sublime setting...