White water thrills both sides of the border
- The Aure valley and Aragon in Spain
The rushing white waters of Aure and Aragon
What great fun in spectacular scenery! Fantastic rafting in the Aure valley, discover the splendid Neouvielle Nature Reserve with its 70 lakes, its century old mountain pines, and a little exotica in Spain, the lively ambiance, the tapas... thrilling canyon descents in the turquoise waters of Aragon.On the map
From 1098 € /family
- 3 days/2 nights in an auberge, full board
- Half day rafting with a monitor
- 1 day’s walking with a mountain guide
- 1 day's canyoning in Spain with a qualified guide.
to book this holiday package or receive informations
- Discover two sides of the Pyrenees
- A wonderful water adventure
- White water rafting
- Swimming in the Spanish canyons
- All with guides
Arrival during the afternoon, white water rafting on the river Aure, navigated by your qualified guide. Settle into your auberge for dinner and night.
Walk in the Neouvielle Nature Reserve. At this carefully protected site you will discover a magnificent unspoiled natural world of lakes, and 3000 meter summits. Dinner and night in the auberge.
Descent of a canyon in the Aragon Pyrenees, swimming, jumping, walking, whatever it takes... Fabulous mountain scenery, laughter guaranteed, unforgettable!
Departure at the end of the afternoon
An auberge in a pretty village of the Aure Valley (double room, full board).
The Aure valley
Welcome to the Aure valley, a great Pyrenean valley with easy access to both the Neouvielle Nature Reserve, protected natural scenery, and Spain with the famous Aragon canyons. In St Lary everyone will enjoy the lively character of the village.
You will adore
- Spain, so close, just the other side of the Bielsa tunnel.
- The comfort and the lively character of St Lary
- Family fun in the canyons of the Sensoria Rio Spa baths
- The authentic pastoral atmosphere of Aulon village and its nature reserve
- The wonderful away from it all feeling of the Neouvielle Nature Reserve
- From 1098 € /family - Based on 2 adults + 2 children
- From 294 € /person - Based on 2 persons
The price includes
2 nights in an auberge, full board - Half day rafting - 1 day's walking in the Néouvielle nature reserve - 1 day's canyoning in Spain - For each activity you are accompanied by a qualified guide - Equipment provided for each activity - Booking fee.
The price does not include
Lunchs - Local taxes - Cancellation insurance - Transports.
Summer Autumn 2017
From 19 June to 18 September
From Monday (1.00pm) to Wednesday (end of the afternoon)
Or from Friday to Sunday
Sensoria Spa by Nuxe:
The Sensoria Spa offers a wide range of activities for all tastes, a source of relaxation and wellbeing.
After the thrills of the canyon, head to a bar for a refreshing drink and taste the tapas.