Four star spa escape
Relaxing massages at the Sensoria spa
Escape the routine of 'commute, work, sleep!' Rid yourself of the stress of everyday life... Choose a weekend break of relaxation, pleasure and luxury! Once comfortably installed in your 4 star hotel your only worry is whether to choose the massage with hot wooden stones or with crystal spheres... but there is not any risk as both are from the exclusive Nuxe range, the specialist in wellbeing. A beautiful escape where you are the beauty!On the map
From 314 € /person Based on 2 persons sharing
- 2 days/2 nights in a 4 star hotel, half board
- 1 massage (1h15mins)
- Unlimited access to the Sensoria Spa by Nuxe with pools, sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi.
to book this holiday package or receive informations
- Exclusive and prestigious Nuxe products
- Choice of 3 massages
- Direct and unlimited access to the spa from your hotel
- An escape 100% comfort with massages, relaxation and pure mountain air
Arrival and instalation.
Direct and unlimited access to the spa from your hotel.
Dinner and night.
Choice of 3 massages and direct and unlimited access to the spa from your hotel.
Dinner and night.
Breakfast and departure.
- Massages to choose from : Californian : with fluid and enveloping movements, gradually increasing in intensity this massage relieves the deepest of tensions. Energy : this Swedish inspired massage blends tonic movements with the use of hot wooden 'pebbles'. It is very beneficial after a sports session to relieve tension and restore suppleness to the body. Serenity : Inspired by Shiatsu and Korean techniques this massage liberates the body of nervous contractions. Spheres of hot crystal relieve the very last tensions. Serenity guaranteed.
4 star hotel in Saint-Lary
Situated at the heart of the Pyrenees National Park this hotel has an exceptional location, a green and peaceful setting. At just 50 metres from the cable-cars for the Saint Lary ski resort, the hotel has kept its Pyrenean roots and its mountain soul, it offers an ambience of charm and authenticity. The staff are always on hand to offer a high quality of service. The hotel has 65 very comfortable rooms including 5 family rooms, their decoration is both classical and contemporary with fine materials and warm colours. Each room has a clear view over the surrounding mountains or the spa gardens. The bar and the La Mangeoire restaurant are situated around the lounge with its mountain chalet look. The restaurant offers a refined cuisine with a large choice of regional and international dishes based on local seasonal produce. The 'La Cintra' bar is at the heart of the hotel and is a popular meeting place. The hotel is joined directly to the Sensoria by Nuxe spa baths, you can enjoy warm baths, body and facial treatments, Nuxe massages and many other beauty treatments. A lovely moment of relaxation for both body and mind in a warm cosy setting, and at the very heart of the Pyrenees.
Has 65 bedrooms (including 5 for family and 3 for persons with reduced mobility), a restauarnt, bar with open fire, 4 meeting rooms, a terrace.
Your double room:
Double (160 x 200) or twin beds (100 x 200)
The Sensoria Spa by Nuxe
The Sensoria by Nuxe Spa Centre, an area dedicated to the awakening of the senses
The Sensoria spa in Saint Lary offers a superb range of treatments for its clients. In both summer and winter your children can enjoy the swirling pools, the geysers and the waterfalls whilst parents can relax on the water bubble beds, jet massages and in the jacuzzi, the glass facade offers a magnificent view over the Pyrenees.
With its three dedicated area, Sensoria really takes care of you and offers such a variety of treatments.
Sensoria by Nuxe : wellbeing, baths, facials, Nuxe massages, a great range for a lovely moment of relaxation, in a lovely seting reminiscent of a mountain chalet.
Sensoria Fitness : a trainer will concoct activities to suit you. You have the choice between gentle or sporty gym work, cardio-training, weights... this area has its own jacuzzi, a steam room and a sauna!
Sensoria Rio : A paradise for little ones but also parents! In both summer and winter your children can enjoy the swirling pools, the geysers and the waterfalls whilst parents can relax on the water bubble beds, with jet massages or in the jacuzzi, and the glass facade offers a magnificent view over the Pyrenees.
The Aure valley
Welcome to the Aure valley, a great Pyrenean valley with easy access to both the Neouvielle Nature Reserve, protected natural scenery, and Spain with the famous Aragon canyons. In St Lary everyone will enjoy the lively character of the village.
You will adore
- Spain, so close, just the other side of the Bielsa tunnel.
- The comfort and the lively character of St Lary.
- Family fun in the canyons of the Sensoria Rio Spa baths.
- The authentic pastoral atmosphere of Aulon village and its nature reserve.
- The away from it all feeling of the Neouvielle Nature Reserve.
- From 314 € /person -
- Based on 2 persons sharing
The price includes
2 nights in a 4 star hotel, half board - 1 spa treatment (1h15) - Unlimited access to the Sensoria Spa by Nuxe with pools, sauna, steam bath and jacuzzi - Booking fee.
The price does not include
Local tax - Transport - Insurances.
A real breath of fresh air:
Breathe in the pure mountain air of the Pyrenees in the magnificent Neouvielle nature reserve. The reserve has dozens of shimmering lakes, a superb flora and fauna including the unique mountain pines, some of whom are a thousand years old. It is paradise on earth and accessible by car.
A trip into Spain:
The Aragnouet Bielsa tunnel allows an easy crossing into Spain, into Aragon... a proud region with a rich history. You can also explore the dramatic Anisclo canyon with views over Mont Perdu, and a World Heritage site, and the adorable village of Ainsa is a must.