Family Fun and Adventure in the Pyrenees
- The Aure valley
Adventure holiday in the Pyrenees
If you think mountain activities are too scary or too difficult, well think again... Here it is easy, all laid out on the red carpet for you! Your driver and instructor / guide has a programme of lovely walks, thrilling rafting, watery fun in the canyons. And of course your hotel is very comfortable and all meals are provided. An all-inclusive holiday in the glorious Pyrenees.On the map
From 2259 € /family Based on 2 adults + 2 children
- 6 days/5 nights in auberge full board
- 5 day's guided activities: 1 day nature walk to observe the animals, half-day rafting, 1 day walk to the Néouvielle nature reserve, half-day tree-top adventure park, 1 day canyoning
to book this holiday package or receive informations
- Action, fun and adventure for all
- Different activities each day
- Fully qualified instructors
- Loan of all necessary equipment
Arrival during the afternoon. Welcome at your auberge.
Wildlife walk: Observation of the great raptors of the Pyrenees (vultures, eagles, kites...), Isard, marmots. All that is needed is a little patience to be able to enjoy these wonderful wild animals.
Afternoon: rafting down the Neste d'Aure river. A thrilling descent guided by your experienced instructor.
Descent of a canyon, the activity takes place on the Spanish side of the border. Descending the river through wonderful canyons by swimming, jumping, walking... A fabulous setting for an unforgettable experience.
Afternoon: treetop adventure park (monkey bridges, Tarzan jumps, aerial runways). Fun high in the trees for all the family, a thrilling afternoon!
Walk in the Néouvielle nature reserve. Richness of the flora and fauna, many lakes and sublime scenery...
Departure at the end of the aftermoon.
In auberge, double, triple, quadruple room with bathroom and toilet.
The Aure valley
Welcome to the Aure valley, a great Pyrenean valley with easy access to both the Neouvielle Nature Reserve, protected natural scenery, and Spain with the famous Aragon canyons. In St Lary everyone will enjoy the lively character of the village.
You will adore
- Spain, so close, just the other side of the Bielsa tunnel.
- The comfort and the lively character of St Lary
- Family fun in the canyons of the Sensoria Rio Spa baths
- The authentic pastoral atmosphere of Aulon village and its nature reserve
- The away from it all feeling of the Neouvielle Nature Reserve.
- From 2259 € /family -
- Based on 2 adults + 2 children
The price includes
5 nights in auberge full board - 5 day's guided activities: 1 day nature walk to observe the animals, half-day rafting, 1 day walk to the Néouvielle nature reserve, half-day tree-top adventure park, 1 day canyoning. For each activity you are accompanied by a qualified guide / instructor - Equipment is provided for each activity - Booking fee.
The price does not include
Local taxes - Cancellation insurance - Transports - Personal expenses.
From Sunday at 6pm to Friday at 5pm.
From 7 to 12/07/2019
From 14 to 19/07/2019
From 21 to 26/07/2019
From 28/07 to 02/08/2019
From 4 to 09/08/2019
From 11 to 16/08/2019
From 18 to 23/08/2019
From 25 to 30/08/2019
For your relaxation:
The Sensoria by Nuxe spa centre has an area dedicated to awakening the senses. The Sensoria Rio area is great for families with its decor of canyons : water bubble beds, underwater massage jets, geysers...