- Argelès-Gazost, Hautacam, Val d'Azun
If you enjoy the many cooking programmes on TV you will adore your stay with the top chef, Jean-Pierre Saint-Martin, he is a 'maitre cuisinier de France'. His speciality is to re-work ancient recipes, as a true alchemist of the kitchen his flavour combinations are surprising - Porc Noir de Bigorre with gambas, truffled oysters, langoustine with morels... And what's more he will invite you into his kitchen to share some of his culinary secrets. Pure heaven for gourmets!On the map
From 265 € /person Based on 2 persons
- 2 days/2 nights in a 3 star ‘Chateaux and Hotels Collection’ hotel, half-board
- Cookery class with a 2 star Gault & Millau Chef
to book this holiday package or receive informations
- Teacher Maitre Cuisinier de France
- Distinguished hotel from the Chateau and Hotel de Charme collection
- Gourmet restaurant
- Magnificent location facing the Abbey of St Savin
- Picturesque village
Arrival, dinner and night at your hotel.
Cookery course with the chef and Maitre Cuisinier de France - Tasting of food prepared earlier.
Dinner and night.
Breakfast and departure.
‘Chateaux and Hotels Collection’ hotel
In the shade of the Abbey, the chef will greet you with warmth in this comfortable and character hotel.
As an alchemist of the kitchen he inspirationally recreates and updates many forgotten recipes, using many local Pyrenean ingredients. His creativity will reveal many dishes from the Touradisse, the Sarrous, the Truse...
One comes here both for the pleasures of the dining room and the wonderful atmosphere of the rooms.
10 rooms, terrace with a panoramic view over the valley, air conditioned lounge opening onto the terrace (for seminars, business lunches, residential courses…), lounge with open fire, beautiful dining room.
Your ‘double room’:
140 cms bed
Argelès-Gazost, Hautacam, Val d'Azun
In a gentle mountain setting, Argeles Gazost is a popular holiday destination, easily accessed, comfortable amenities, it is the ideal base to explore all the charms of the Pyrenees and particularly the Grand Sites. Close by is the beautiful Azun valley, unchanged and authentic…
You will adore
- Argeles Gazost, a small spa town with a beautiful valley location.
- The superb range of activities for families.
- A charming way-marked walking path from the square in St Savin to the Notre Dame de Pietat chapel and a superb view over the valley
- The intimacy of the Azun valley with its many mountain villages
- The originality of the flora and the fauna at the Pibeste Nature Reserve
- From 265 € /person -
- Based on 2 persons
The price includes
2 nights in a 3 star ‘Chateaux and Hotels Collection’ hotel, half-board - 1 cookery class (2 hours) with a 2 star Gault & Millau chef and tasting of food prepared earlier - Booking fee.
The price does not include
Drinks - Cancellation insurance - Local tax.
If you have never experienced the delights of soothing spa waters take a trip to the Jardins des Bains Spa in Argeles Gazost
A charming walk:
The picturesque village of Saint Savin sits on a ledge above the valley. From your hotel there is a waymarked and charming walk to the Notre Dame de Pietat chapel from where the panorama over the valley is superb.